Thursday, January 22, 2009

you know it

Um we don't want to talk about the Sabres game. Roy had 2 goals, that was hot but the rest was a sloppy mess. Yick.

I do have some funny things to share, like an imaginary conversation Derek Roy and I had (I wrote the whole thing tonight at work when I was bored out of my mind!) and a song parody I wrote about Ryan Miller. (I think I jiinxed him- whoops!)

But I am very tired and it's late (early?) so I will only share this week's Hockey SAB, suggested by Anne. I think it's great:



-Dave Andreychuk- of several teams, including a long stop in Buffalo but most recently before retirement of the Tampa Bay Lightning

AND



-Former Lightning coach (and ESPN analyst and keeper of one of the best mullets in hockey) Barry Melrose.

Anne, I like the way you think. Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge.

More tomorrow.

No comments: