Saturday, January 24, 2009

hilarious randomness

Oh here we go with the NHL Skills Competition. Good times. I missed the trick shot (why did they do that first?) but I just saw that Ovie won it. What was he wearing? He's so random.. I love it. His hair is out of control.

And how adorable is Marc Savard? Who knew? Oh yeah, he's a Bruin. Gross. I don't like those guys, but like Pookie and Schnookie point out, it's okay to like enemies during the all-star festivities.

I should be paying attention. This is a prime chance to collect some Hockey SABs for the future.

For some weird reason, I can't ever remember what Ilya Kovalchuk looks like. I'm always surprised when I see him. It makes no sense but there it is.

The accuracy shot is kickin. I have no idea how they do that.. it's amazing. I love how they are playing the Mission Impossible theme during the shooting.

Aww these commercials are too cute. I liked the Ovie, Chara and Savard one where they were saying 'you're watching the Honda Super Skills competition on VS" in their own languages, that was sweet. And when I saw the commercial a couple of nights ago where they had clips of the big guns and "Bonjour Alex", "Bienvienu a Montreal", etc. It almost made me cry. No idea why, but it was one of those moments.

YAY Stevie Yzerman won the "Bridgestone Captain" award. He totally deserved it. Stevie is the man.

I love how ppl are just tossing stuff over the glass to be autographed. So fun. I want to hit an all-Star game one day..

Holy Whoa- Chara hooked it up with 105.4! That is serious.. and good for him giving money to his charity for winning.

I wonder how many players (I know Vanek is one) who are here tonight DON'T have a letter on their chest. We have a lot of Captains and a lot of Alternates.

By the way, Sheldon Souray is smokin.

Oh wow, Vanek's shot in the Elimination Shootout was sweet! I liked his swirly move over the puck before he shot. Good stuff. He lost in round 2. Awwwww. Love the hair, did Royzie help him out with that? LOL

I am getting mad ideas for hockey SABs.. this is good because pickings were slim there for a while.

And it's over. Doan won the Elimination Shootout. That was pretty fun. I was totally pulling for Savard because he was so darn cute with his commentary but oh well. I really enjoy Doan too so it's all good. At least it wasn't someone icky like Hedjuk.

Ah hockey.. and hockey boys all up close and personal. How fun. Now it's time to do something else.

No comments: