Wednesday, January 28, 2009

this is our beer

I love that they kept showing Molson Canadian (best beer ever) all game. Except that now I want one and we have none. Blah. Oh well.

Um.. Sabres.. what the HECK was that all about? You tie it up nicely in the 2nd then forgot to show up for the third. That was ugly. Please don't do it again.

That's really all I feel like saying about this game. It was icky.

Love, Sam

OH MY GOODNESS and can we PLEASE stop showing stupid commercials with stupid Carrie Milbank (who had to read HOCKEY FOR DUMMIES when they hired her so she could pretend to have a clue what she was talking about?) Yeah I don't want to look at her. She makes me sick. And the commercials are STUPID. Yeah, stupid.

Time to go read. It will make me feel better.

2 comments:

Cari said...

who had to read HOCKEY FOR DUMMIES when they hired her so she could pretend to have a clue what she was talking about?

FOR REAL??

S.A.M. said...

for real. I linked to the article when it happened.. http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/17614-Screen-Shots-The-Hockey-Show-host-more-than-just-a-pretty-face.html

L-A-M-E!