Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I guess we'll file that one under boys will be boys then..

So I was going to watch the game real-time, but we actually went to a St. Bonaventure basketball game with some ppl from church so by the time I got home it was the 3rd period. But I did dvr the game so..

This is a sorta but not really "live" blog. I am watching the game on a dvr-delay but I know that late in the 3rd the Sabres were losing so basically I'm watching the game for something to do and only sort of paying attention.

Ah the Sabres scored- that's an intersting line: Mair, Gaustad and Kotalik? Well it worked. 1-0 Sabres.

Ew the 'Hawks scored. At least it was Patrick Sharp, who is on my fantasy team.

Blah. WHY is Chris Butler sitting? He has earned a spot. He is playing better than several of our veterans.

MMmmmm Sharpie. Oh sorry, I was distracted there by a closeup. Sorry feeling very hormonal and it just needs an outlet sometimes.

Who am I kidding? I know the Sabres lost this game but it's been so long since I've watched hockey on tv that I feel like I need to see it through. We'll see how long it lasts. (probably till I get bored of writing this entry.)

EEK that second goal was nasty. Poor Lalime. He just can't catch a break. He really is a better goalie than the numbers would make it seem.

Awww a little *squee* in HeatherB's direction for the piece on Hank. *aside to Heather: I've got it on the DVR, want me to dvd it for you?* Wow his kids are adorable and it was way too cute the way he was talking about sledding with them!

Why is the color so off on this broadcast? Is the lighting in the United Center all whacked out or something?

Why do the Sabres suck on the power play? Seriously. To paraphrase Harry, you need to "sniff out those rebounds" boys.

Can we get over Soupy already? I'm done. I've been done since last year before he left us. Enough Already.

Oh Patty Lalime- I'm sorry dog but Havlat just undressed you with that 3rd Chi goal. He picked his spot and ripped it in. :( It burns us!

Is anybody else annoyed by the Blackhawks goal song? I like ours much better.

How gross is that lung cancer commercial? Puke city. Ha that commercial followed by a Tim Horton's commercial.. that's just wrong.

ugh this game is just lame. What happened to our bustin New Year's boys? Where did they go? I'm currently searching out pictures of Patrick Sharp (there aren't very many, what is UP that with?) because I want him to be my Hockey SAB because he is SO VERY LOVELY but I haven't decided who he looks like yet.. besides what I'd like to see every night before I close my eyes. HAHA how lame was that? I thought it was kinda funny actually. It's good to make yourself laugh at least.

Just caught a close-up of Royzie and it looks like he shaved. Guess what? NO points for Mr. Roy tonight. He is just futhering my theory. Derek, don't you read my blog? Haven't you noticed this trend, because I surely have. Yep. You lose.

Okay I am done rambling because I have nothing to say about this game. The boys aren't able to get anything done and it sucks. I may or may not finish watching but really... you have 6 minutes (in a row) of PP time and NOTHING? NOTHING? ARGH! Lindy was probably not happy after this one.

Yeah I'm off to internet-stalk Sharpie and find him a celebrity look-alike. Later peeps.

No comments: