Wednesday, January 7, 2009

new and improved

Good. That nasty biting punk Ruutu got 2 games and a nice fine for his antics last night. As it should be. I think that's a reasonable punishment. Plus he's on Petey's shit-list and the laughingstock of the sports world right now. Sucks to be him. (I think it would suck to be him anyway because he seems like quite the loser but still..)

Yay I finally found a Separated at Birth.. after a short (er... 3 week?) hiatus for the Holidays, etc, everyone's favorite FFITB Feature: Hockey SAB is back! (you know you missed it dearly.)

Oh and in my absence, my good friend Rachael did a few of her own on her Sticks-n-Stilettos blog if you want to check them out. I think they are pretty clever. :)

So yeah.. this one is a bit on the crazy side. Today's Separated at Birth requires a little reaching.. Imagine if Scott Wolf


And Bill Murray




had a love child. Yeah, weird, I know. Stay with me here. Don't you think it would look like this...



That's Vernon Fiddler of the Predators. He used to play in the ECHL but he played for a team I didn't care about so I'm never excited to see him in the NHL *unlike my boy Sloaner* in anything other than a "cool, I saw him play in the minors. I think he scored a hat trick on my team a time or 2." sort of way. LOL did that make sense?

But seriously, tell me I'm wrong about that. At first I was thinking just Bill Murray but then I realized there was something else there too... wild stuff, eh? Maybe I need some sleep. LOL

2 comments:

Anne said...

omg i had an amazing SAB for you and I can't remember who it was, I'll have to think about it and see if I can remember!!

S.A.M. said...

please do.. I can use all the help I can get these days. It was easier when I was actually watching hockey games so I could look at players and then ideas would come to me rather than having to randomly scroll through roster pages in hopes of inspiration. LOL