Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm a blogging fiend!

Read the last 3 or 4 posts if you feel like it.. I've been a little spazzy on the posting here in the last day or 2 but I seem to (suddenly) have a lot to say!

So, Buffalonians, take heart! Remember last year when we were having that (I shudder to remember that) 10 game losing streak.. and then the bustin win over Atlanta (ha) then the immediate return to crappy hockey. Well.. the real turning point for the 2nd half of last season (and Roy's personal season) was the game against Dallas- when Royzie had 2 goals and the boys won a hard-fought, nasty game in Dallas. I would love to see that happen again tonight. Heck, we could blow them out of the water if we want, I just want to see some good, hard-hitting, playing like WE CARE ABOUT WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE hockey. Is that too much to ask for? Sometimes, with the Sabres, it is. I hope they decide to show up tonight.

and I say again, to the team that has scored 3 goals in 3 gameson behalf of Ryan Miller:


the end.

No comments: