Monday, January 19, 2009

Glad I'm blue

Paul Gaustad is a Goose.

So says my 2-yr old nephew. And he KNOWS these things.

Speaking of Mr. Goose.. he's been awfully quiet tonight. Are we sure he's playing? Did I miss something? He sure is dreamy in the Green Team commercials though.

Roy seems like he wants a goal. None yet but he's been kind of all over the place tonight. (and he's got the scruff back so it's about that time)

Oh and just in case you missed it, David Booth is a "slippery customer" according to Harry. Where does he come up with that stuff? That's awesome. LOL

It was the Butler did it! (Sorry, I just can't help saying that every time I hear Chris Butler's name. I'm a nerd. I know this.)

I am hearing some Let's Go Buffalo up in that piece. That is great.

Seriously though, if we are talking about the game... I don't know that Booth should have had a penalty shot. I mean, a penalty sure, but that didn't look like a clear breakaway to me. Oh well I'm not in charge, am I? But how boneheaded can we be- 2 penalties on the same play? Bad news.. 5 and 10. Eeeks.

Ewwww Nathan Horton scored. Now it's tied. Argh. C'mon Buffalo. Get it together guys.

Right about now would be a sweet time for a goal, Royzie. You can't let your BFFFF David Booth take all the glory tonight.

Oh and YAY for Birthday Boy Thomas Vanek with a goal. Good job buddy. I'm glad you could celebrate your bday in style. That must be fun. It's not usually fun to work on your birthday, but I guess when "work" is playing hockey AND you score a goal, that's not so bad. Heh. I'd just like to GO to a hockey game on my bday, but that isn't something that happens when your birthday is August 26. LOL

Roy REALLY wants a goal here. Yeeks Sabres iced it with 17 secs left. DON'T GIVE IT AWAY HERE BOYS! Be smart. Be smart.

Awww the little Sabres fan is cute! There are many Sabres fans at the game tonight.. I love it!

And we're going to Oooooooooovertime! *phew* Are we gonna get another fancy shootout tonight? Well we get at least 1 point so that is good. We need all the points we can get against Florida.. now we need to steal 2.

I feel that Pominville needs a goal tonight. It's been a while for him. I guess we'll see what happens. Here we go.

Wow it's pretty fast and furious so far in the OT. Some chances on both ends.. WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA what just happened? Miller made 2 saves with no goal stick.. Butler neatly tied up Booth (without drawing a penalty..that was really cool) and somehow.. somehow the Sabres are still in it.

*Anyone notice the kid behind the FLA bench with a Penguins Winter Classic sweater on? RANDOM.

Yeesh we are going to a shootout. Man, Booth was all over the ice for the last minute and a half or so. That guy is crazy.

Woohoo Miller stones Horton and Booth on the first 2... and with a goal by Kotalik it's all on Royzie....... AND HE SCORES!!!!!!WOOHOOO Good job my man. :) That's 2 SO in a row that Roy had the game winner. Too bad that doesn't count towards his goal total. (but it counts in the big picture which is the best..)

YAY! Not too bad of a game, all around. Well done boyos. :) Let's do it again in Tampa, shall we? See ya there.

**Now hold on a minute here. They gave the deciding goal to Kotalik. But that's not fair because if Roy hadn't scored then there would have been another shooter. So shouldn't Royzie's be the deciding goal? Hmm. **

No comments: