Monday, January 19, 2009

musings

First.. sending some good mojo to Fla:
C'mon Sabres, you can WIN tonight.. do it do it do it! It's the Panthers, for crying out loud. I know they (somehow) beat y'all early this year.. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! You are better than that. Right? RIGHT?! That's what I thought..

-Seriously, does YAHOO! have people proofing their updates on Fantasy Hockey? I saw this the other day and it made me cringe:
Columbus rookie goalie sensation Steve Mason said Friday Brodeur was his idle growing up.
Really? C'mon. I'm pretty sure Brodeur wasn't doing too much "idle-ing" when he was growing up.. don't know about Mr. Mason but I doubt he was either..

Tell ya what.. I'll offer you a deal Yahoo! I will come work for you and proof the hockey notes? Just tell me where to apply and I'm in!

Meh. Sorry I'm a bit anal about proper use of words and grammar and such. Just one of those things.

-And Sabres.. my "other" team is playing on VS tonight.. and if you don't play like you want me to watch YOU, I may have to change the channel and stare at the hotness sweet, goal-scoring, hilarious-video-creating machine that is Patrick Sharp and the rest of the 'Hawks. Then you'll be sorry. (Psst.. don't tell the Red Wings, k?)

Enough of that. See y'all after the game!

No comments: