Monday, January 19, 2009

why does he do this to me?

No cheating on the Sabres tonight.. (the Hawks lost 4-1 btw, I jumped over there after the Sabres game)

Anyway I was perusing the Blackhawks video offerings again and I found this gem:

http://blackhawks.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=690&id=29132



Vote Patrick Sharp for All-Star.

("I'm Patrick Sharp and I don't get it either")

*swoon*

And seeing old vs. new videos of him, I think I actually like the short hair better. I was kind torn on it for a while.. the long "hockey hair" looks good but the short hair is better, I think. And I can't figure out what color his eyes are.. sometimes they look green, sometimes blue. Oh Patrick Sharp.. how you plague me. We may have to have a throw down between Royzie and Sharpie. Stay tuned. ;)

No comments: