Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ain't I been sayin it?

Derek Roy plays better with a beard.

Seriously- I've said this many times.. for whatever the reason, Royzie plays better when he's scruffy. Whether it's a day or 2 worth of growth for here- he seems like he's going for all out mountain-man action- the hairier Roy's face is, the better he is playing. Hmm.. maybe he gets less attention from the ladies, therefore less distraction? haha I dunno but whatever it is, KEEP DOING IT DEREK! (plus, I think it's kinda hot, I'm not gonna lie. Usually I'm not into guys with beards, but for Derek, the look just works.)

Okay.. enough of that. It's just a trend I have noticed on more than one occasion.

So.. random hockey statbits for you. Chris Osgood has a 3.25 GAA in his last 6 starts.. and yet the Wings are 4-1-1 in those games. DAMN. They can score! Take note Sabres- because Milsie's numbers are better than that I think.. if you would put a few more biscuits in the basket you might be able to scrape up some wins. What happened to our run and gun lead the league in scoring team from parts of last year and the year before? That was fun. Let's SCORE MORE GOALS! Do you think Ryan Miller ever feels like the Chik Fil A Cows? Like, does he stand around during practice with a sign saying:


I dunno.. maybe that would work. The Sabres seem like a bunch of idiots at times..

Now that I have amused myself enough for one night.. it's time to do something else more productive.. like unpack all my crap from the SF trip. Wooo. (or, more likely I'll waste a bunch of time online and then read my book. LOL I know myself too well..)

P.S. Any word on Patrick Kaleta? I miss seeing him on the ice.

No comments: