Wednesday, January 14, 2009

found it

YAY! I got one..

How about this?

The aforementioned Patrick Sharp of the Blackhawks:


AND

Patrick Dempsey- AKA Dr. McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy.


I'm feelin that. A whole lotta McDreamy Patricks up in that piece, eh?

So a little stalker info on Sharpie- his mom is Canadian, Dad is Scottish. (HOT) His bday is December 27, 1981. (Hometown of Thunder Bay, ONT) Ooh a younger man, but just by a couple of months. That's totally do-able. ;)

The Blackhawks win for the funniest behind the scenes videos- including quite a few about team prankster Sharpie. I love it.

He went to University of Vermont for 2 years then signed with the (eww) Flyers, where he spent 02-03 to 05-06 with them then went to Chi-town where he has been since. He won a Calder Cup with the AHL's Phantoms in 2005. He's an alternate Captain and he's also #10 (my favorite number!) And don't even get me started on his eyes and his jawline. I will disgrace myself and this blog and never be taken seriously again. So I'll save those thoughts for the private journal. HAHAHA

It's a match made in heaven.

I gotta go before I embarass myself.

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Ha, good one!!!!

I'd take Sharp over Dempsey, any day though.

I LOVE these.