Friday, May 2, 2008

I've got nothin

I don't have a hockey SAB this week because I'm a super slacker. Maybe I'll do 2 next week. yeah, that's it.

I watched some hockey tonight! Finally. I saw most of the Pens/GROSSBADGUYRangers and then the first 2 periods of the Wings/Avs. HAHAHAHAHA Go Detroit! :) It was 7-1 after 2 when I decided it was bedtime. (see how I'm sleeping?) I bet Colorado was wishing they had a 3rd goalie.

and yo Penguins, where y'all be at? Just wonderin. And what in the world was that move Malkin tried for the penalty shot? Ran-Dom. I hate penalty shots, breakaways are so much more likely to score. Grr.

Oh well, it's all good. I may catch some Philly/Montreal tomorrow but I don't know when I'll be home so I might miss it. No worries, the Habs are comin back. ;)

and I'm going to bed. Night!

EDIT- Now it's 8-1 Detroit, 13 mins left in the 3rd. WOooooohooooooo! I want Osgood to score a goal. He did it once, he can do it again. Wheee!

No comments: