Monday, May 26, 2008

The Great Oz has spoken

YAY Osgood got another shutout. He's SO the man. The Pens are getting owned all over the ice and I LOOOOVE it!

After reading all that blahblah about how they are the next Oilers dynasty (Hello, don't you have to win a coupla Cups to start being thought of as a dynasty?) on NHL.com today it was kinda nice to see that.

Oooh wee were those some sweet goals. I love the Wings. They just get it done. Who thinks they are boring? Their transition game is one of the best in the league, they are fast and furious and have some sick moves. They can hit, they can score, their goalie is a beast. They are just awesome. (they are evertying Pittsburgh should be but somehow isn't doing)

I think the Pens were more organized tonight but they could not get past OSGOOD because he is the man. Last time a goalie started the finals with 2 shutouts? I believe it was Marty Brodeur in 2003 on his way to Cup #3 with the Devils. :):) GOOD JOB OZZIE!

Oh and this has been bothering me, but I could swear that Chris Osgood doesn't have any eyebrows. I watched his interview tonight and every time I see him it's like there is something strage going on with his face (besides the fact that he still looks like he's 12 LOL) and I finally realized it- if he does have eyebrows, they are so light that you can't see 'em. But I was looking hard and could not tell. Then I remembered about a teacher I had in high school who had this weird condition where the hair on his body (except his head) started falling out- he had no eyelashes or eyebrows. We didn't notice till he pointed it out because he had blonde hair anyway but then it was SO STRANGE. So now I'm wondering about Ozzie. I must research.

But I also need some sleep. I had a busy day and I've got to be up early tomorrow so peace out homies.

No comments: