Thursday, May 8, 2008

That was fun

I only caught the 3rd period of tonights game (I know, I know but life gets in the way of hockey sometimes!)

But yay for the Wings. It was a pretty solid effort all around. Woohoo Osgood with the 7 starts= 7 wins! :)

Dallas looked a little lost, but I'm sorry, I'm just not buying the whole "well they played 4 overtimes on SUNDAY" line. Yes, they did play that long, but that was 4 days ago if they aren't over it by now, they need to get into better shape or something. It's not a good excuse. (I don't think the Stars were trying to excuse themselves in this way, but I did hear our friend Edzo say something like that.. no way dude. no way)

Other than that, I'm out of hockey news. I do have some interesting search terms. I'm sure I'll do a blog on it again soon, those are always fun filler. And I have been visited by folks in the USA, Canada, Japan, England, Sweden, and South Korea. Neato and hello to all of you! I have some new states that came up too, but that will all be revealed in good time.

For now it's back to my literary pursuit of the moment, Guy Gavriel Kay's Sailing to Sarantium.

No comments: