Saturday, May 3, 2008

verbose

I have a lot to say tonight. WTF the Sharks just tied it after 2 disallowed goals by Brendan Morrow- and that first one was NOT kicked in, I dont care what you say.

Eww it was soupy. yuck.

I'm getting tired, the Stars better score again so I can go to bed soon. I could go to bed anyway but I hate walking away from a hockey game.

I did want to tell you fine readers that I have another opportunity for you to attend a concert with me- A band called Thriving Ivory is playing at this random place called Xtreme Wheels, which is apparently an indoor skate park in Buffalo? Well anyway, TI is a great little band from California that I found randomly on myspace 2 years ago. They are super quality, kinda mellow, a lot of piano and very beautiful, haunting vocals. Tickets are $8 and I fully plan on going. I'd love it if you wanted to join me! only because I like to share good music and I want to meet some of these cool peeps I exchange ideas and comments and Sabrelove with. So let me know if you want to go and meet up there. :)


I think this is my last post for the night.. go Stars!

No comments: