Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wednesday again?

Where do the weeks go? I can't believe there's no hockey until Saturday! Yeeks. Oh well, it actually works out well for me with the schedule that I have going, I can actually watch game 1 now! Yay!

I must admit, as I did in the last entry- to a little crush on Brendan Morrow. He's cute. And he's a great player. He might even be a decent person, who knows? I will probably take some time to read about him soon but not right now. For now I will just give you this week's separated at Birth- with a little help from my sis Brett, who thought of it in the first place. ;)


Brendan Morrow of the Stars (go figure)

AND


Country Singer Dierks Bentley.

The pics don't do it justice, but there is some definite SAB going on there. ;)

and then, there is this picture. I found it randomly while searching for Mr. Morrow and it is just HOT. I can't really even explain the attraction, but I LIKE it. I have a similar picture of Pavel Bure from the back of a hockey card and it just does something to me. I love well formed hands and arms so I guess that's it. Yeah, more pics like that please! ;)



and that's all for tonight. Goodnight friends. Stay tuned for a google analytics update.. ;)

No comments: