Tuesday, May 20, 2008

YAY!

And the Wings are victorious! Dallas gave them a good run for the money, but Detroit is just unstoppable!

It should be a fun final- Detroit and Pittsburgh. I think Detriot will win- Pit doesn't have the defence to stand up to the Wings' constant onslaught. But we may see some seriously high scoring games, which would be fun. (Now, I don't mind a goaltending duel either, I just like hockey!!) I want this series to go the full 7 games- it would make hockey go as long as possible (though geez, but the finals are early this year!) AND if it goes to 7, then my sis Renee' will get to see game 7 (and maybe 6, it just depeneds on when she gets home) so that would be grand. Plus, I like the Wings and I want them to win, but it's not really a do or die thing for me so 7 will be slightly stressful but it won't be crazy. ;)

Yippie!

And, as an aside, Brendan Morrow (when I can remember what he looks like) is kinda hot. And he's good. I'd like him on my team, but I don't think he's going anywhere. Rats.

No comments: