Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WHAT is Don CHerry wearing?

Watching on CBC tonight- I can't take the VS crew (even if it is on nbc or wherever.)

OH MY WORD that has the be the worst suit I have EVER seen! It literally hurts my eyes. yeeesh. And then there is Ron McLean who actually looks like a person. Whoa. THey showerd Zetterberg and I was like ahhhhhh he's SO LOVELY and then they cut to Grapes and my eyes just started to bleed!

He is such a windbag. I'm so tired of listening to Cherry blab about whatever. He is better than the VS loons but only because he actullay talks about hockey. He's still a bit of a buffoon.

Oh and just to note, Canadian SUBWAY commercials are weird!

THen again, I may have to check out the NBC broadcast just to compare. Just switched-that Love Guru movie looks stupid.

Oh yeah and Pittsburgh (finally) scored! It was a good goal, and Detroit just gave away the puck with the missed pass. BUt Osgood did have some bustin saves right there at the end. This may be a good game!

The Pens are flying early in the 2nd period. Oh Puke, Cros scored on a PP. That was a bullshit penalty, by the way. Osgood didn't have a chance on that one, Sid was sneakily posted right beside the net.

Wow, I forget who said this, but I agree, Andreas (what a great name) Lilja is LOVELY! Mmmmhmmm ANd he's 32! An older man. that doesn't happen often with me and hockey players these days. Word.

C'mon Pittsburgh, take some penalties. We like that.

Oooh Ovie, the suit with a plain white tshirt? That's so scrappy and a little hot. But that's Ovie for ya, scrappy and a little hot. and a damn fine goal scorer. ;)

Duuuude. Holmy is ready to go. He's gettin mauled out there. WOOOOOHHOOOOO WHat a nifty goal! Franzen just muscled his way through traffic and stuck with it until the puck was in the net. Sweeeeeet! 2-1. ;)

oooohhhhkkkaayy I don't know which is more disturbing, the sumo wrestler car wash commercial or Don CHerry's suit. And those Viagara commercials are bothering me.

Hellllo Trevor Linden- he is lookin fine! Dear sweet Trevor Linden was my first Captain- from the Canucks of 1994, my first hockey team love. Haven't seen 'im in a while and I like what I see. That is a mad hot jacket too.

I am completely loving the Hockey Hall of Fame commercials. So amazing!!

3rd period--- ooooh Malts and Cros mixing it up a bit. Don't even pretend Sid. Malts is so out of your league in scrappiness. Hoooooo good job Ozzie! nice grab on the line! Argh now it's 3-1 pitt. Missed the goal since I was doing laundry.

Woooo then the WIngs scored! We have a game after all. BUt it's actually okay if Pittsburgh wins because we need at least 6 games for 'Nee to be able to see a game (She thinks she'll be home Tuesday!!!!) so she can see some Red Wings hockey then!! It's all going according to plan.

Hmm Ray SHero looks like a cross between Jagr and Lemieux. Oh man after the Malkin call Michel looked like he had some mad indigestion going on. Poor guy. I'm sorry they keep saying your name wrong, homey. I FEEL YA!!!

So Pittsburgh gets the win. Just like we planned. It's okay Wings, y'all played well so there is nothing to be ashamed of. It's all good.

Now I need a shower and some sleep. Catch y'all on the flipside.

No comments: