Thursday, May 15, 2008

what the f

I had a totally shitty day at work, in the stupidest way possible. Then I came home and found out my grandmother is not doing well at all. My Dad is flying to Louisiana to see her tomorrow. My relatives are pretty worried so that's not good. :(

Then the Wings lost. Yuck. I watched half of the 1st period, half of the 2nd and a minute of the 3rd. meh. I figured Dallas would win one at least. Turco was out of his mind tonight! Probably not any more though. Go Detroit! :)

I'm about to hit the sack, but I DO have a SAB for you, inspired by tonight's game..



I give you Loui Eriksson of the Dallas Stars, and actor Orlando Bloom.

Separated at Birth?

Pretty good, eh? ANd ole Loui is growing this little mustache/beard thing kinda like Orlando has bustin in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies for the playoffs, and they look even MORE alike, but I didn't see any playoff beard pics of Loui and I didn't feel like diggin. Plus I think those 2 pics are pretty on. :)

'night!

1 comment:

dani said...

Ohh. I'm so sorry. I hope everything goes well for you.


P.S. Those two are def. S.A.B.!!!!