Saturday, May 3, 2008

I *heart* Montreal

awww man the Habs are pretty much done. it's 6-4 with 20 secs left. :( I think I broke them, they were up 3-1 until I turned on the tv. WHOOPS!

but wow the Canadiens fans are very classy (at least they are tonight). They cheered their guys even when Philly scored that empty netter and they knew it was over. That's good stuff.

Poor Carey Price. Don't worry buddy, you're still just a kid. You did a lot here and I'm sure that you will have more chances. Don't beat yourself up too much over this.

Good job Marty Biron. I do still enjoy you, since you didn't shaft the Sabres. But I still don't like the Flyers. yick.

Oh dear. CHris Simpson is wearing a jacket that looks like someone's ugly random curtains. seriously, what is she thinking?!

weird. when Umberger scored one of his goals, he ran straight to the bench instead of hugging his guys on he ice.

e-surance commercials bother me.

ugh I feel gross. I ate too much dinner but it was good food. my family likes to cook too much and so I like to eat too much.

Hey, tomorrow is Derek Roy's birthday! I would like to spend the day staring and pictures of Royzie and watching his episode of 'cribs' but I have other things to do. Oh well. I guess I'll survive. ;) ;)

1 comment:

dani said...

e-surance is sooooo dumb!

Happy Birthday Derek!