Monday, April 28, 2008

Time for some fun analysis

Have I mentioned lately that I love Google Analytics? It's hilarious. Let's check out my keyword searches:

"dion phaneuf has an annoying voice"
- I particularly enjoy this one since I have never heard mr. Phaneuf speak, much less commented on the fact. He does have creepy eyes, which I think I mentioned a few posts back but I fail to see the connection. It makes me LOL though.

then it gets interesting. There are 2 recurring themes, Derek Roy and Travis Rycroft.
We have:

Derek Roys Girlfriend
Derek Roy AND girlfriend
Derek Roy girlfriend- x2
Derek Roy's Girlfriend - x3

my goodness, someone is curious. This one almost makes sense, seeing as I discuss Derek Roy so very often, and have actually used the phrase "derek roy's girlfriend" before in jest. But still, that's a lot of searches about the same topic. I am pleased to see that the one with the most searches is the one that is grammatically correct at least. ;)

then we come to Mr. Rycroft:

Travis Rycroft Girlfriend
Travis Rycroft Pictures
Travis Rycroft 2008
"Travis Rycroft"
Travis Rycroft- x3

For a guy who doesn't play for the Sabres, he's sure attracted a lot of attention. And since I only mentioned his name once, in passing, it's even more surprising. Although I can see why ppl want pics of Rykes, he's a very attractive man-

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B: (he's the one on the right, obviously)


But.. while I did work for the Utah Grizzlies for a year when he was there, that was 2 years ago and I have barely spoken to him since then. I don't know anything about his girlfriend, though he didn't have one when I knew him, and though I do have some other pics of him, I've never mentioned it before in my blog. ;) But again, I could talk about Travis all day long. He's a great guy and a decent hockey player. He's very hard-working on the ice, and that counts for a lot more than just points. ANd did I mention he's gorgeous? Cuz he is probably one of the most attractive people I have ever known. Ever. But he's not an asshole. He is a genuinely good person. He was probably one of the most attentive listeners, especially among hockey players, that I have ever encountered. I interviewed him for the radio (one of my many jobs, and the most fun of them all, when I was with the Grizz) and his interview was far and away the best one I had. And he was randomly touchy-feely, in a non-creepy way. He's just come in and put his arm around me and ask me to fax something, or situations like that. and I can't say that I minded too much.. ;)

Anyway there it is. I could go on about him, but I'll spare you. For now. ;) In case any of my random Utah visitors sees this- say hi to him for me, eh? ;)

I think that's enough for now. a nice trip down memory lane.

1 comment:

dani said...

Oh! Oh! I like Exhibit B! I don't know him but I like it.

I'm definitely not the Roy girlfriend searcher.