Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Job Marty!

Yaaaaaaaay Waaahooo John Madden! The Devils win it in OT and now the series is 2-1. Much better. And I got to watch most of the game. Double wahoo! :) I also took in part of the Caps/Flyers game- meh on the outcome, but good for Biron since he's on my fantasy team!

I flipped back and forth between CBC and VS so I saw some snippets of the Habs/B's game. Missed the game winner though. Bleh, I don't like Boston! But the game was pretty interesting. Those Montreal fans are NUTS! And the Garden was seriously loud. Good job fans.

That's it for me for today. I hope to watch some of the Wings action tomorrow- and maybe even the Wild/Avs or the Penguins or whatever is on. but I'm afraid I'll miss the Devs on Tuesday (if I go see Collective Soul, which I am still planning to do) but maybe I'll DVR it. Now it won't be elimination at least! Phew!

Yay Playoff hockey!

and seriously, has anyone noticed how Ovie sprouted a serious beard overnight? Madness!

4 comments:

dani said...

I just saw that A.O. beard. What the heck? Where did it come from???!! hahaha

Woo! Marty!

Anne said...

I'm terrified of AO's beard. He already has a BEASTLY unibrow, I'm pretty sure its just going to grow over his eyes and he won't be able to see. I think we should pool out money and send him some banana clips if they make it to the semis.

dani said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Anne- that's the funniest thing ever.

Vidal Sassoon! Speaking of, I get my hair did tomorrow. Like I said, I would so go with you Sam, I love concerts! But I can't. And yes, the Army does seem pretty sucky to me too. I know some people...

S.A.M. said...

yeah yeah yeah hair blah blah blah.

;P

dude I will so contribute to the banana clip fund for ovie. he's a hairy BEAST!

as for the Army, my sis actually loves it, but ya know they just are very inconvienently messing with my concert plans and that is no good! and this isn't the first time. I doubt it'll be the last. Meh.