Wednesday, April 16, 2008

is not a happy hockey night

argh. What a crappy hockey night. Hasek reeked up the joint- AGAIN- HELLO Detroit, will you please start Osgood next game?! idiots!

The Devils lost. Grr. I watched part of the game, and it seemed like every time I left the room the Rangers scored. yuck> I hate the Rangers and all their bastaard free agents. Gomez and Drury, you are so dead to me.

In happier news, Ottawa got SWEPT!!!!! Whuuhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha!

And I got my Nintendo games I ordered on Ebay today! (I got the system the other day) It's 2 of the most ghetto-ly awsome games ever- Solstice and Base Wars. Rock on dude. Talk about a time warp.. LOL I love it!

now my thumb kinda hurts though.. LOL

And since it's Wednesday, I must give you a Hockey Separated at Birth. This one is kind obvious but necessary and I'm very tired and it's been a busy day so I didn't want to have to think too much. I give you...




Bozo the Clown AND Brian "Soupy" Campbell

Separated at Birth? You be the judge. ;)

1 comment:

dani said...

I just found this blog widget site and you can add super mario brothers to your blog. I played it so many times. I still can't past level one :(

haha

So funny.