Wednesday, April 23, 2008

in the eleventh hour

I am not too happy with the way the first round turned out. Only the Wings are still standing of my teams! They will play Colorado, which is good I guess. It should be fun at least. I wanted Calgary though! I don't like San Jose. Yuck.

and I had to think long and hard about a Hockey Separated at Birth for today. By the way, if anyone wants to e-mail me a suggestion for a SAB, I'll happily accept them. But this is what I've got for today:


Henrik Lundqvist of the Rangers and
Actor Goran Visjnic (he has a good hockey sounding name) of ER. (or at least he was on ER, don't know if he's still around or not, I haven't watched in years)

Separated at Birth?


Pretty.

That's all folks!

1 comment:

dani said...

Henrik is hot. I tried to find him when I went to NYC. No luck.