Saturday, April 19, 2008

is not another happy hockey day

BOOO! What is wrong with my teams? The Devils are done. and how much do I hate Sean Avery? It knows no bounds. He's an asshole supreme. And he called Marty Brodeur a "fatso". wtf dude?

Blah. I'm with Heather B., I think I am still waiting for the Sabres series to start. Spring means playoffs! And the fact that the Sabres aren't in it, and the Devils are done means the only team I actually like still is the Wings and who knows if they are going anywhere. (THough they did FINALLY start Osgood last night, and he got them a win- go figure)

I did watch part of the SJ/Calgary series the other night- thursday. I caught the 2nd period, then went to bed. Ryan Clowe (it's Clow-EE, CBC guys) is an asshole. I don't like him at all. And to make it worse, I know that he and several other guys on the Sharks hooked up with my skanky former friend when they were in Cleveland and she worked for the team. GROSS. it was really bothering me. and Dion Phaneuf has creeeeepy eyes!

so yeah, hockey is not going my way this spring and it's sad.

that's about it for today. I'm going to do some yard work for a lady who needs help. Enjoy the sunshine!!

No comments: