Wednesday, February 25, 2009

maybe you want it maybe you need it

I'm going to avoid all thoughts of impending DOOM (Lalime might not be able to play tomorrow? What?) and just go on with the usual Wednesday fun.. A SabresStyle Hockey SAB!

For today's exhibit, we have, in his 2nd appearance on Hockey SAB:



-Timmmmmmmmay Connolly of the Sabres

AND




-Isaac Slade, lead singer of the band whose songs are on repeat in my head- The Fray. I don't know if the pic does it proper justice, but watch one of their videos (and note the supercute guitarist!) and you may see what I'm feelin here. He reminds me of Timmy.. Weird.

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge. (and tell me, which do you like better- this week's, or the last appearance of Timmy as a SAB? )

Discuss. ;)

P.S. This is the 42nd entry tagged "hockey SAB"- woot! (almost) one a week for close to a year now. My first post was March 10 and the first SAB was March 26. :)

No comments: