Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ottawa

Wow.. what a frickin sweet game. I mean really guys, it was good. The Sabres had a good first period, the 2nd was kinda slow but the 3rd was great. Miller played out of his mind (how about that save in the last minute? my heart nearly stopped) and it was a good effort. Ottawa had a crapload of shots but it didn't matter.

Side note to Lindy: please don't put Derek Roy in for the deciding goal in a shootout in Ottawa. It doesn't work for him and then he feels sad because it's his hometown. Thanks.

I will have greater detail about GOING to the game later, complete with pics, but let me say this. We might not like the Sens as a team but their arena is gorgeous and they get an A++ for presentation. They do some really cool stuff.

Right now I have a death headache so I must go to bed. g'night.

Let's GO BUFFALO!

No comments: