Tuesday, February 3, 2009

thoughts

Good pressure in the last minute or so but not enough.

The Sabres looked tired.

Since when does Bret Hedican play for the Ducks? I liked him, he's an old Canuck. But now he is dead to me. I despise the Ducks.

I've never liked Chris Pronger. I hated him before I ever saw him play, when he was just a dude on a hockey card. He's just... gross.

Scott Niedermayer is OLD.

And that's about it. I only caught part of the 3rd period so I can't really say much about the game itself.

All in all, not a bad road trip though it would have been nice to win tonight for Patrick Lalime. Poor guy never gets any love.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, good! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hates Pronger for no reason, really. I just think he looks mean and he reminds me a little of Sean Avery.