Monday, February 23, 2009

Lindy is my homeboy

Wow.. you tell 'em Lindy!

"Gomez's intent was to make sure Ryan didn't scramble back to the net right away," Ruff said. "There was no intent to injure Ryan on the play. The injury was a result of the play. Did we get around their goaltender a couple times and bump him? I think we did too. But we can't make a mountain out of a molehill. I'm mad that we lost our starting goaltender. I'm a lot more mad at the situations in the Ottawa game we played here [Jan. 6] than anything that happened in this game. And I'll leave it at that. You can write whatever you want."

Brilliant.

I love that man.

I also agree with him so enough with the hue and outcry already! Let's concentrate on winning some games for Ryan so we can do something (i.e.playoffs) when he does get back.

No comments: