Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sabres at Isles

So.. some thought as I watch the game tonight against the Islanders.

The Sabres have a lot of pressure early but no dice.

Great line- "Butler removes Sim from the vicinity." And to that I say: IT WAS THE BUTLER DID IT!

Harry pointed out how Jhonas Enroth has not gotten to actually sit on the bench yet in his short NHL career, as neither Carolina nor the Isles have room on the visitor's bench for the backup goalie. But that is INCORRECT, as he was ON the bench IN BUFFALO on Tuesday night- I was there.. I saw him. Geepers Harry, get it straight my man.

Derek Roy is all over the place tonight. I like it! He is going to be at Leisure Rinks in West Seneca tomorrow signing autographs.. I might have to go. I mean, I have a jersey that needs an autograph! And it's Royzie.. we all know that I'm totally in love. LOL I guess we'll see if I chicken out or not. I don't want to be a creeper.. what if the only other people there are little kids? I dunno..

-Ugh at the end of the 2nd.. the Sabres had so many chances! C'mon on boys.. score some flippin goals, eh?!

-Intermission.. Sylvester is talking to Kaleta. I'm wondering if the spots on his upper lip are scrapes/stitches or if that's his attempt at a mustache? Random.

-Dude, the Fillet-O-Fish commercials are really weird.

-Really? Pommers gets a good chance.. almost all alone- and his stick breaks? Can this guy BUY some luck?

NOOOOOOOO! The Isles scored again? This reeks.

well that was not fun. I'm out of here.

No comments: