Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sick of it all

Yick this game is making me ill. I mean, there is still the 3rd period and maybe it will be a bustin comeback like Saturday.

THE SABRES NEED TO DO SOMETHING ON THE POWER PLAY! (PLEASE!!!!) *and stay out of the frickin box, eh?*

ugh. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Stoopid Senateurs.

So instead I will give you a hockey SAB for the week. I still have a couple of leftover inspirations from the All Star Skillz comp so it wasn't too hard to think of one for today.

Here ya go:



-Kris Letang from the Penguins

AND



-Actor Ben Barnes, aka Prince Caspian

I was feelin it, how about you?

As I posted this, the Sabres scored. Maybe there's hope after all.

yeah right, who was I kidding? This game is horrible. The officiating is horrible, the Sabres power play is horrible, they keep taking horrible penalties, the horrible Sens keep trying to kill Miller.. it's just ugly. Horribly ugly.

3 comments:

Cari said...

I love me some Kris Letang... =]

S.A.M. said...

he's pretty but he's a PENGUIN. (gross) and he's a bit young for me. He's all yours. ;)

dani said...

Hot.

Thats all the words of wisdom I can throw out there. Haha!