Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sabres

So... I've just been given tickets to tonight's game against the grossbadguyRangers.

This should be interesting. My track record AT games this year is not all that stellar-
Opening Night: Won in a shootout W
November 15 v. CBJ: Lost miserably L
December 21 v. Devils: Played okay but still lost L
December 30 v. Capitals: Didn't even show up L
January 7 v. Ottawa: Almost gave it away but managed a win W
February 7 v. Ottawa *IN Ottawa*: Lost in a shootout T

So it looks like my record is 2-3-1 which is not horrid but not really great. It is interesting to note that the 2 games I've taken my 5-yr old nephew to have been wins. Maybe he's lucky. I will probably end up taking him with me tonight, not only cuz he seems to be lucky but because my friends who are my own age are all unavailable.

More to come after the game. Let's Go Buffalo!

EDIT I will be at the game with my friend Mary! :) She and I attended a pre-season game together last year, and they won. That's a good sign, right?

Puck drop 7pm. Numminen out, Tallinder back. This could be interesting.

No comments: