Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What the?

I was happy to have the game on tv- not even CBC, but MSG, strangely enough.. but WHO are the idiots who are announcing? I mean really. They have had maybe 2 minutes of play by play in the last 30. It's KILLING me Smalls! They are worse than VS.

Whoa when I started whining they actually started doing some play by play. OOh how I wish I could get WGR in my house! Maybe I can listen online. I need me some RJ!

Gerbe scored a goal. He really is tiny. It's awesome. :)

Ahhh yay I got WGR to work on the computer. So much better.

Did anyone else feel the burn on that Mike Comrie commercial? I guess it was MSG all over NY, not just us (hence the non RJ and Harry announcers) And he was all promoting a charity and such but man, did it have to be him scoring on Buffalo? OUCH.

Whoa they just did a closeup of Roy and it looked like he was missing a tooth? Maybe it was just a trick of the light or something.

I just noticed that Connolly has the "C". Ewww. I don't like that one. But Roy has an "A". That's good.

That last face off was just rude. I know it's just pre-season but still. Not cool. They just wanted to be sure the Canadiens won the game. Grr.

And hey I just heard that Royzie scored the first goal. Woohoo for the little guys!

I only saw part of the 3rd period but they looked okay for a preseason game. Staffy had a lazy penalty but that one on Lydman was a dive.

I don't have many other useful thoughts about the game since I didn't see much of it, but Dennis looked alright in the replays at the end of the game.

I was super happy to watch hockey again though!! :):):)

No comments: