Saturday, September 27, 2008

!

I saw my first live hockey of the year last night- the Blue Jackets and Predators. It was a great time. I love hockey and hockey with a big group of crazy friends is even better!

Columbus won the game, they had a couple of fights and we about had a rumble with some skanks in front of us. It was a complete evening. Oh and we started the "Let's go Jackets" chant a couple of times cuz we're awesome like that.

I hate the Predators. Have I said that here before? Yick. The Sabres only played them once last year and that was a crazy game. I'm glad we don't have to see them more often.

Today it's off to watch CBJ practice at 11, then back to Dayton for the afternoon. Wright State and UD play hockey at 5:40 so I will go to that, and probably an open skate afterward, reliving my high school years spent skating every saturday night. WOohoo!

I love vacation! ;)

No comments: