Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I need advice.

My fantasy hockey team needs a name. I'm playing in a league with the Ookies and other folks from their brilliant realm of the blogosphere. It looks pretty cutthroat and I'm excited. It's crazy though, because you have to draft entirely out of the conf. OPPOSITE your favorite team. i.e., since I'm a Sabres fan, I have to pick guys from the Western Conference. Cool.

but I need a name. My 2 past forays into fantasy hockey have been named the RedRogues. It was a random moniker I came up with, sometime to do with the Red Wings and Star Wars Rogue squadron and it just sounded cool. But I think the RedRogues will already be in another league with some folks I played with last year.

So.. how can I sound cool? Should it be:
Face First Into the Boards? (that's where I'm sending everyone!)
Burying the Biscuit (I can haz goals?)
Look at Me, I'm Rick Nash! *only if I can draft him*

Or something else? (Suggestions welcome)

The draft is on Sept. 19 so I need to be ready by then. Help a sista out!

1 comment:

LeeAndrew said...

Draft Dion Phaneuf and then call your team "Phaneuf is enough!" I also like "God Saves, Satan Scores"