Monday, September 15, 2008

bits

Soo my fantasy hockey team is called "Into the Boards" because face first into the boards is too long. Fair enough. :) I'll be sure to post my lineup after the draft on Friday. Wooohoo it's almost hockey time!

I really have nothing exciting to talk about. Life is very busy and that's not about to change any time soon. But I guess it's okay. In 11 days I'll be in Ohio for Dannie's birthday and hockeytime with friends! Wooooo! Friday is the Blue Jackets game, then I guess there is an open practice for the Jackets on Saturday morning- will probably check that out. Saturday at 5:40 (weird time, but okay) there is a Wright State hockey game vs. University of Dayton so I will probably check that. Gotta go rep for my boys! *that would be WSU, for those of you who don't know- it's my alma mater*

Man, speaking of Ohio, there were 2 million residents without power today because of that insane windstorm- leftovers from Ike. WHOA. My mom told me last night that they were powerless at home, and my friend Heather still didn't have power tonight. She was told that it could be 3 or 4 days 'till they get service back. I didn't talk to Mom and Dad today to find out if theirs was restored or not but there was no school today or tomorrow in Huber Heights. Madness! Who knew that a hurricane could hit Ohio? (well it wasn't the rain just the hurricane force winds) It was pretty ugly here last night, the power was flickering and did go out completely at some point but was back by this morning so that was good. We had some tree limbs down and stuff but not too much damage. Phew.

Enough babbling. Time for bed!

No comments: