Monday, September 8, 2008

Did I mention this?

Last night I had a super long awesome chat about the Sabres and now I'm sooooo ready for hockey!!

But guys, I'm just destined NOT to get any pre-season Sabres action. I already told y'all a couple of days ago that I'll be out of town for the measly 2 pre-season GAMES that they boys have (at least I will be at a hockey game, even if it's not the Sabres) but remember that whole "Puck Drop 2008" day of fun and festivities the Sabres have going on September 20th?

Well, I can't go to that either because I scheduled (before I knew about the puckdrop thing) a hot dog sale for my church youth group for that day! I can't cancel it because we really need a fundraiser, and I can't not go because it was my idea! I suppose we could maybe reschedule but that was the first day they had available and then I'm out of town the next weekend, and things get super busy and the weather is going to get worse so yeah. Blah.

Has anyone heard if the Sabres are doing any sort of Party in the Plaza idea for opening night? If they are I totally want to go this year!

Speaking of going places, this has nothing to do with hockey, by the way- anyone want to go to Cleveland with me on Friday night to see Ingram Hill? They are totally awesome. I know, just like all the other bands no one wants to see with me! I need a road trip buddy. It's only 3 hrs to Cleveland. I'll drive. I just need a friend. Tickets are $12 and the band is AMAZING. Anyone want to go?

No comments: