Sunday, September 7, 2008

what the?

I was checking google analytics for the first time in a while today and found the randomest search term-
" derek let's have some fun

That's awesome. What does it mean? I have no clue, but someone found this blog by searching that exactly. Wow I justy tried searching that and went through 10 pages on google, and have yet to find my blog. Nice.

Another one I found funny was "i am over michael phelps". Now I actually wrote that but it's still funny that someone found my hockey blog (well mostly hockey anyway interrupted briefly by Olympic swimmers) by searching for people who are over Phelps. Quality.

And last, but not least, I have had 18 people find my blog by searching "rick jennerant" - yes, I know I misspelled his name, and fixed it later but never went back to correct that one and it seems to be quite popular. Interesting.

3 comments:

dani said...

derek let's have some fun...?

Eww. haha That's so funny. Let's, DRoy.

Slyborg said...

You don't want to know what comes up in the searches for my blogs.... People are frea-kay!

S.A.M. said...

yeah I can imagine that gets a little scary sometimes!