Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My here's new method for finding hockey SABs (since there are no games to watch for inspiration.. soon it will be hockeytime, soon!) I go to nhl.com and click the players tab, then wander around looking and random players until I find one that looks like someone. It worked pretty fast last week so I did it again this week. I decided to try the players whose last name starts with a Q. There are only 4 of them and one has no pic. But I did find this:



-Kyle Quincey, Defenceman for the Red Wings

AND



-Actor Shia LaBeouf

Pretty good, non? Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge!

That's all I know for the moment. I'm taking the nephews (the younger ones) ice skating at the Pepsi center tomorrow. They have a pre-school skate time in the mornings. Maybe we'll see a Sabre? That would be lucky. ;)

No comments: