Tuesday, September 30, 2008

something

Poor Goose- out 3-4 weeks after thumb surgery? Be more careful next time you're beating the snot outta somebody, will ya? ;) Get well soon! HONK!

The Sabres/HSBC Arena signed a 5 year deal with Coke? EWWWWW That means no more Mt. Dew at Sabres games- :( Although I had a hard time finding Mt. Dew at games last year which was weird to me because there were signs about it everywhere... at least Coke is better than Pepsi-yeuch.

And I put a bid on the Derek Roy lightswitch cover. We'll see what happens, the auction ends tomorrow sometime. I am a complete dork. I know this.

:)

2 comments:

Cari said...

The Sabres/HSBC Arena signed a 5 year deal with Coke? EWWWWW That means no more Mt. Dew at Sabres games.

I second that; no more Dr. Pepper. =[

And I WANT THAT LIGHT SWITCH COVERRR!!!

Slyborg said...

Talk about a bull pen injury. He needs to strength his thumbs with some video games. I could kill people with my freakishly strong thumbs!