Saturday, September 6, 2008

I was wandering around my Livejournal, where I keep my personal life and try not to bore my friends with hockey ranting- when I found this gem from January of 2007:

And I'm totally in love with Jason Pominville. He's by far my favorite Sabre. :) He scores lots of goals and that's hot. He has the weirdest accent though, I heard him on a commercial and I can't place it at all. *looks him up* Ah-ha he's from Quebec, I thought so! And I still like Derek Roy too. He's feisty and that's fun. Yay hockey!

Classic. I do love Pommers, he's probably my #2 man, but Royzie has taken over the #1 spot and refuses to back down. But it's cool cuz Pommers is chill like that.

Just thought I'd share. And I have a great idea for a SAB (almost as good as this week's) but it will have to wait until after I go to Ohio at the end of the month. Trust me though, this one is gonna be awesome.

I really should be sleeping now so I'm out of here.

No comments: