Thursday, September 4, 2008

this one's a doozie

Oh boy, here we go again. It's still Wednesday (seriously, I haven't gone to bed yet so I don't care what the clock says..) so I'm not too much of a slacker.

I had a super hard time coming up with tonight's gem. I searched player after player looking for a familiar mug. I randomly called pictures of actors and hockey players and tried to mix and match but to no avail.

Then I hit upon a blast from the past. Here we have a rather silly but also rather compelling Separated at Birth.


I present you with Hobey Baker- the first great American hockey player (and also the only member of both the Hockey Hall of Fame and College Football Hall of Fame) He has a really interesting story, you should read about him.

AND


A "Ken" doll. This guy is purported to be the first one. Striking resemblance, non? Maybe Ken was made to look like Hobey. He was pretty dreamy. ;)

And there ya have it. This is what happens when I leave the weekly SAB until 1:30 AM.

I'm going to bed. Later peeps.

3 comments:

Dannielle said...

LOL. i love it!!!

S.A.M. said...

there you are! :) Glad ya liked it. it was a stroke of middleofthenight genius. or madness. LOL

dani said...

Great posts come from late nights.