Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yes, I am THAT cool

So it's Wednesday and time for Separated at Birth. This one has been brewing for some time now, and I'm pleased to finally be able to present it.

Only, it's horribly embarrasing! WHY, you ask?

Observe. This week we have:

(an old pic of)


Jason Pominville of the Sabres- check the fro. Word.

AND



Yup, you guessed it, that's ME when I was 6 years old. I promise I don't have a fro anymore, but there was a time.. as you can see, 6-year old me and ~22? year old Pommers had the same harido. LMAO.

Now you see why it had to wait- I had to take a picture of that mortifying picture which is ON THE WALL at my parents' house! But it was very funny so I had to do it. I had recently seen that pic of Pommers and when the idea came to me it had to be done.

Go ahead and laugh. It's okay, really. ;)

1 comment: