Friday, October 10, 2008

Whaddyaknow

I saw Heather B and Katebits in the paper yesterday but missed the shout-out in Sabres Edge to my own humble blog. (also mentioned were some of my blog buddies- Anne and S(h)ara at Sabretooth's House,and Chaz over at ISMTC good job!) And now I have some new ones to check out. :)

So, maybe I should try to be a little more professional since I know that newspaper people might be reading this. Then again.. nyah. I like my style, and evidently enough of you fine folks do too. I try to keep it interesting and sprinkle just enough "real" hockey news in between my flights of fancy and babbling rants about the Sabres. I'm pretty thrilled that the season has (finally) started and I can have real hockey to write about again! It's been too long.

If you are new here, feel free to check it out. I like to have fun and be silly- see the Hockey Separated at Birth entries- but I try to keep it relevant and about hockey (and more specifically the Sabres). I do my best to avoid incessant squeeing but occasionally it just slips out. (please forgive me, it's the hormones (and Derek Roy), I swear! LOL)

So I guess that's it. Never be afraid to speak up about something you agree or disagree with, I love comments that spark conversation. I'm always looking for a good book recommendation, recipes, articles or just general news or nonsense.

thank you for reading!

Now back to your regularly scheduled hockey silliness.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

(I'll be watching the game from my living room so you lucky readers just might get a liveblog.... stay tuned.)

No comments: