Sunday, October 26, 2008

OMG WHEE!

Guys, Tyler Sloan scored a goal tonight for Washington! It was the game tying goal. he's a D-man! (and not a very offensive one). That is SOOOOO Awesome! And my best friend (who also knew Tyler when he was in Dayton) was at the game in Dallas tonight to see it! How cool is that? Frickin awesome.

Here's a little video of him from the Caps website so you can check it if you wish. I KNOW THAT GUY!!! :):)



And that is a link to his hit on Tuesday night. It is SICK! (and totally legal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzi5ckee9kA

I can't find the tape of my radio interview with him back in Dayton (and I dont know how to transfer it to the computer) but if and when I ever get my hands on it again I'll share it. wooooooo!

I need sleep and I'll talk about the Sabres game later. I didn't watch it real time because I was at a dinner/dance for church but I saw the shootout (yay Royzie) and then fast forwarded my way through the game which I had DVR'd. So thoughts on the Sabres tomorrow.

Seriously though, how did every guy in the NHL play tonight and yet my fantasy teams scored a total of 2 goals between them. What. the. Hell? That is jacked. I'm getting my butt kicked this week. Argh.

No comments: