Thursday, October 2, 2008

well that about does it

Gee guys, NO comments on my last entry? Was it that painful? LOL

I didn't listen to much of tonight's game but I did hear Gerbe's breakaway!! Good job man! :)

5-2 is not a bad score. Lalime was in net. I have yet to SEE him play but I like it so far. :)

Lots of rough stuff tonight- Petey fought Dorsett, Staffy (??) fought Toffelson and Rivet (in what seems to be a theme for him) fought Picard. Mike Weber got a 10 minute misconduct for... something.. in the middle of one of those scrums and at the end of the game Nathan Gerbe and Rick Nash got roughing penalties. LOL Gerbe, don't you know that Nash is like twice your size? Good job. Oh and Lalime earned a rouging penalty too, way to stand up for yourself my man.

I like these tough Sabres. Very good. Even with Mair and Gaustad out they are sticking up for each other and throwing it down. Excellent.

I want to WATCH SOME HOCKEY!

Sunday's game is on MSG. WOOOHOO!

Oh and my sister got to ride on the Zamboni at tonight's game! She lives in C-bus and works for a company that is doing some signage and such for the blue Jackets foundation.. so basically, "she knows people" and they set her up with tix and a Zam ride. How cool is that?! PLUS she got to see my boys up close and personal. I'm jealous. I wish I could have made it to the game, but Thursdays are really tough days around here, lots going on. She said there were a lot of Sabres jerseys in the crowd- in Columbus. REPRESENT! ;)

3 comments:

Dannielle said...

Yeah, the Sabres totally PWNED the Jackets, massssssssssssively.

TheTick said...

Nash was seriously ticked that Gerbe (11 inches shorter and like, 55 pounds lighter) hit him late and then wouldn't drop the gloves.

S.A.M. said...

Hmm yeah that's kinda cheap. Maybe he realized after he hit Nash that Maybe that wasn't such a good idea...

still, if you start something, you should finish it.