Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ownssss

Word. my fantasy teams are laying some smack down on my opponents this week. Keep it up fellas!

And the Sabres cleaned house with the Rangers tonight spoiling the Rangers' bid for the best start in franchise history. (A mere 6-0 would be the best start in franchise history for an original 6 team?! WEAK.) HAHAHAHA! Good job Sabres! 2 PP and a shortie. That is good stuff.

Vanek's lookin good so far.

Royzie is illin. Stop reeking my man. This is not good. Get it together.

Enough with the short ghetto sentences.

And it's Wednesday so I owe y'all a SAB:

Here we have:



-Patrick Marleau of the Sharks

AND



-Actor Collin Farrell

Separated at Birth? You be the judge.

It's something to do with the eyes and facial expression. I dunno but I'm feelin it. :)

And remember, I'm always open to suggestions for future hockey SABs. :)

No comments: