Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy birthday

For today's SAB, I looked up hockey players who have a birthday today. I found Scott Lachance- drafted by the Isles in 1991. (His bday is Oct 22, 1972) He played for 4 NHL teams- NY Islanders, Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks, and most recently the Colombus Blue Jackets in 2003-04. He is currenly playing for Lowell of the AHL. Oh and he's from Virginia. Cool.

Anyway here is the rest of it:



-Scott Lachance of the Lowell Devils

AND



-Actor, etc- Mario Lopez. I still think of him as "AJ Slater" from Saved by the Bell of course. I am feelin the resemblance.

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge. :)

3 comments:

Cari said...

You know, that's exactly what I thought before I scrolled down and saw Mario... You're good.

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I still think of him as "Slater" too!!!!!

The resemblance is AMAZING.

Slyborg said...

Exactly what I thought when I saw him, he just needs that nasty Slater mullet.