Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am a terrible blogger

My life has been very busy of late. I haven't actually sat down to watch a Sabres game since.. the game against Atlanta? And even then I was only halfway watching it because I was cleaning the basement while it was on. The games since then have all been DVR'da nd watched in pieces or on fast-forward because they weren't worth spending the time to watch properly/and I didn't have time even then. yeesh. I *might* be able to see most of tomorrow's game, won't that be fun?

I have a date tonight (wooo!) so I decided to find a Hockey SAB early for you since it might be until next week if I wait- here ya go..



-Sergei Fedorov of the Capitals

AND



-Singer Gavin Rossdale.

Separated at Birth? You be the judge. :) ( I think that's an older pic of Gavin but I thought if it when I saw an interview with Sergei the other day so there ya go.)

You would be amazed (or maybe you wouldn't if you knew anything about Fedorov) by the amount of skanky pics that come up when you serch Sergei Fedorov. he's a skank magnet. Of course his associations with *gagpuke* Anna Kournikova (aka SkankQueenoftheUNIVERSE) will add to that total quite a bit. Yick. However, his hockey resume is quite impressive. He just became the highest goal-scoring Russian player in NHL history. Woo. he is also the 4th highest scoring Red Wing AND the most consistently booed ex-Wing since he gave them the big diss in 2003 to go to the Ducks. I'd boo him too.

In other news, Goose should be back soon! HONK!

And my sister saw Rick Nash at Panera today and made eye contact with him. She did not jump his bones or even ask for an autograph. Chicken. That's almost as cool (though not as amusing) as the day my other sister saw Fedorov at her tanning salon. She DID ask for an autograph, only because Sergei is our older sister's favorite player.

If you made any sense of that, you're pretty cool. And yes, I have a lot of sisters. (there is one more)

Time to get ready for my date.

3 comments:

Anne said...

And my sister saw Rick Nash at Panera today and made eye contact with him. She did not jump his bones or even ask for an autograph. Chicken.

WHAT?!? That's just selfish, controlling herself and whatnot. Did she even spend a moment's time thinking about those of us who don't live near Rick Nash and must live vicariously through those who do?!?

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I'm not sure what it says about me, but I understood that entire post.

S.A.M. said...

Did she even spend a moment's time thinking about those of us who don't live near Rick Nash and must live vicariously through those who do?!?

LOL I know! I gave her the business and she was like.. Dude, my man was having lunch. I guess he looked like he was doing some sort of business meeting because he had a suit on and was meeting with a guy who looked important. But stilL!

Ha of course I met Ricky when he was a Baby Blue Jacket but that was a long time ago. She said next time if he's not being all otherwise occupied she will be a fan girl and talk to him to at least get a pic. It's good to have a plan.