Thursday, October 23, 2008

In which I whine a little

Sorta halfway watching the Sabres/Wild game.

I hate the Wild's "christmastime" jerseys. Yick.

I came home, turned on the game and the boys were up 1-0. Walked out of the room and Min scored. Came back in and they scored again. Double Yick.

Aside to Derek Roy- PLEASE score a goal. Soon. This is making me crazy. And right now you are dragging down my fantasy team. Get with it bro.

To the Defencemen- Seriously guys, I know el Captain is out but there is only one of him. There are 6 of you. Surely you can pick up the slack? Thanks.

Ew Cellino and Barnes. Triple Yick.

Man, Clutterbuck is kind of a rough last name. Poor guy. He's from Welland ONT, just like Paille and Ellis.

Yeesh I am tired.

Oh puke. Ryan Miller just tried to clear the puck and put it into his own net. Poor guy. This sucks.

Not a good hockey night- my fantasy teams are not doing well either. C'mon guys! DO SOMETHING!

Can I just say I am 328598745% OVER Tim Connolly? I never liked him that much to start with and he's too broken all the time. I think he's overrated and I'm tired of waiting for him to not be broken. Blah.

Also sick of reading about how much the Sabres are going to miss Campbell on defence. In case y'all didn't notice, Soupy didn't play much DEFENCE- he was more about trying to score goals and making fancy spin o ramas in front of his own net. Oh yeah, that. Oh and distracting himself and his team by squabbling over money and being a general loser. Do we miss him? No. Well I sure as hell don't. So stop talking about it, you hockey writers! ARGH. Rivet is like a zillion times the d-man that Soupy will ever be.

Phew. Enough of that.

I do enjoy the way RJ says "Bergeron", the french way which swallows the last "n" a little bit. Don't know why I enjoy it but I do.

As soon as this game is over I am showering and peaceing. I am way tired. It's weird because I barely did anything today- I had my nephews but we didn't go anywhere or anything. It was a good day. We raked leaves and played in them. Haha good times. Much more fun than this game right now. Blah.

Oh and Hershel Gelber commercials are very poorly acted. Dude could you at least *try* to be a little more sincere?

Good only 6 more minutes of torture.

Woo my man Sloaner is playing for Washington again. He has 1:31 of ice time so far and they are only 5 min into the game so that's quality. :) I wish I could watch it!

NOOOO way! Like the Sabres really just scored 2 goals to tie it up? HAHAHA WTF mate? that's awesome. And ridiculous.

And we're going to oooooooovertime!

ROOOOYYYYZZZIIIIEEE!!!!!! :) YAY! He listened to my advice! Way to win the game my man. :):)

And now I can sleep. G'night friends. :)

No comments: